AboutA little about Xuella Arnold.
This Is My Story
I left college with a first class degree in jewellery and silversmithing and have been designing and making ever since. In more recent times I have been developing my work with precious metal clay and bronze clay. I have exhibited around the country at various galleries, craft fairs and festivals. I also teach at a number of venues around the country in both traditional silver and precious metal clay.
- 2008 – Book published on P.M.C. by Search Press and St Martins Press in the U.S.
- 2009 – Soldering section of the Encyclopaedia of Wire Jewellery Techniques published by Search Press 2010.
- 2008 – PMC bird bath bowl was exhibited at British silver week 2008
- 2011 -Third prize in the metal clay category at the British Bead Awards.
- photos in gallery of Art Jewellery 2010
- photo featured in PMC Annual 2010-2011
- photo of jewellery in Metal Clay Artist Magazine 2010
- Article in Beads and Beyond 2009
- 2013 – Book ‘Compendium of Jewellery Making’ published